This salad is definitely one of my favorite summertime Snacks/lunch/dinner side dish/picnic dish. Pretty much its just super yummy to eat whenever and so healthy. The weather has been heating up here, which had me craving summertime dishes so I made this as a side dish for dinner for my family, and it was a success, because they loved it so much I decided to share it.
Hope you Enjoy!!!!
- 1 Red onion Chopped
- 2 cups green beans or a 15oz. can
- 2 cups garbanzo beans or 15oz. can
- 2 cups red kidney beans or 15 oz can
- Half a green pepper chopped
- Half a red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
1. Drain and rinse green beans, garbanzo beans, and red kidney beans
2. Pour all beans into a large mixing bowl.
3. Chop onions and peppers and toss into beans
4. Combine oil, Sugar and Vinegar/ Dressing and pour over beans. I prefer to use the dressing, but if you don’t have it the white wine vinegar works just as well.
5. Chill for at least 5 hours. The longer it chills the better the flavor. so I prefer to chill it overnight.
After its has chilled for you desired time you have a delish and healthy salad.