- Set up christmas tree and decorations with family at parents house, and make my apartment look as festive as possible. ( I say make it as festive as possible for a very exciting reason that I can not wait to share with you all)
- Read at least two inspirational books.
- Go on first winter mountain hike with family while snow is still on the ground.
FInally get away with Kyle,, and spend a cozy weekend bundled up in a yurt.
- Continue our family holiday tradition and paint christmas ornaments with family and friends.
- Create and master yummy holiday vegan dishes and desserts to enjoy and share with you all.
- Take a weekend day trip to leavenworth and go knick knack shopping , Spiced wine tasting, Winter beer tasting, and find a really good restaurant to have lunch at.
- Make meditation a daily priority.
- Take a trip to seattle with family and have a fun day enjoying and exploring with each other.
- Make sure to go to the market.
- Share a really fun and inexpensive Winter DIY projects with you all.
- Learn how to make healthy vegan holiday drinks like hot chocolate and eggnog
Take a ferry ride anywhere with Kyle.
- Get all holiday shopping done in a timely and orderly fashion. ( aka NO PROCRASTINATING)
- Make a delicious vegan christmas breakfast for my family.
- Wrap all presents really pretty and fun.
- Make my first Knit scarf.
- Go Ice Skating.
- Go to snowflake Lane with family while enjoying delicious warm drinks.
- Have a Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit marathon with family leading up to the release of The Hobbit.
- Organize and photograph my first shoot ( it will most likely be of my parents or another family member and it will be an un paid shoot, but practice makes perfect right)
- Sign up for winter semester.
- I know this goal list is coming at you 8 days late, But I figure it’s never too late to make accomplishing goals a priority.
Love and Light.