With the New year. I have so many goals I want to accomplish. I feel the longing for growth during this new year. I want to truly create the world that I love one which I never stop my personal growth and development. A goal is to put more time patience and effort into this blog. To truly make it my space. to document daily life self growth and perseverance to make something I and will be able to look back on. Like a personal journal documenting life through me.
So a new addition to my blog. Is weekend wrap ups. Every sunday I will post a wrap up of the week that just passed. I will share the highlights and the goals that I have for the upcoming week I will also share with you all the goals that I completed and the way that they are changing my life.
My biggest new years resolution was to constantly have twenty resolutions in the works per week. and when I complete one create a new one. To have changing resolutions all year long and to never stop my self betterment.
Goals for this week January,5,2015
- Write more love letters to Kyle
- create a chore chart for keeping house more clean and organized
- Read bible every day (21 Days)
- Self torture in Math (21 sessions)
- Write out goals everyday (21 days)
- Read a book (21 Days)
- Drink 3 litters of water a day (21 Days)
- Pay and Organize bills
- Work out (21 Days)
- Eat three very healthy meals a day (21 days)
- Make a what I eat wednesday
- Make bed (21 Days)
- start a new project
- Practice being more patient (21 days)
- Get prepared for school
- Do more outfit posts (21 posts)
- Work on memorizing verse of the week
- Send handwritten letters to loved ones
- Work on blog (21 days)
- Start a sewing project